Created in 2016, Qonto provides an online bank account dedicated to the SMEs, startups & independants from €9 /week.
Among the services that the startup offers:
- whole online account creation process, including the signing, based on the tool’s capability to find information on the subscriber organisation
- automatic IBAN generattion
- team members management, with “admins” or “members” rights
- easy bank transfers & card creations
- real time management
- easy expenses registration service
With its new €10m fundraising, Qonto aims to conquer the whole Europe and to face the N26 (for individuals) & Monaize competition.
Detected via FrenchWeb
Soon was an “innovative” mobile bank service provided by Axa since 2014. It included all the standard bank account management & a Visa debit card.
When the historical companies are transforming to propose convergent & simplified offers to its customer, the French market also has to consider the new arrival Orange bank. To face it, Axa chose to stop the Soon commercialisation (planned for September) and migrate all corresponding customers (30.000) to its Axa bank account offer.
This kind of rebranding will include new services manageable from the app directly (e.g. card lock/unlocking, amount limitation) & a multi-channel support.
Detected via ITespresso